The MacGregor Brides - Oct 10, 2007
A Little Magic
Creation in Death
Midnight Bayou - Feb 2008
Black Hills - Aug 2009
Worth the Risk - Jan 2010
- The Garden Trilogy - 2005
- Blue Dahlia #1
- A Harper has always lived at Harper House, the centuries- old mansion just outside of Memphis. And for as long as anyone alive remembers, the ghostly Harper Bride has walked the halls, singing lullabies at night...
Trying to escape the ghosts of the past, young widow Stella Rothchild, along with her two energetic little boys, has moved back to her roots in southern Tennessee—and into her new life at Harper House and In the Garden nursery. She isn't intimidated by the house—nor its mistress, local legend Roz Harper. Despite a reputation for being difficult, Roz has been nothing but kind to Stella, offering her a comfortable new place to live and a challenging new job as manager of the flourishing nursery. As Stella settles comfortably into her new life, she finds a nurturing friendship with Roz and with expectant mother Hayley. And she discovers a fierce attraction with ruggedly handsome landscaper Logan Kitridge.
- Black Rose #2
Red Lilly #3
- Roz has been through a lot and still continues to plug along. She was widowed as a young woman and raised three boys on her own. Not only that but she started a garden center business that has thrived. Given all of this, Roz’s life should have been busy enough but add to this the fact that she lives in Harper House, her ancestral home, which is haunted by a ghost known as Harper Bride. Roz is determined to find the identity of the ghost and so begins BLACK ROSE. She feels once the identity is known the ghost can rest in peace and stop haunting the house.
- "Hayley Phillips came to live with Roz and her family over a year ago, pregnant and desperately seeking a job. She finds one and has her baby, settling into the family. She has been with the family while the Harper Bride, the ghost that haunts the house, terrorized the people who lived there as they each fell in love.
Hayley begins to fall in love with Harper, Roz's son, and feels guilty about it. She finally makes a move, and she and Harper become an item. In the meantime, the ghost attacks Hayley stronger than before. All this does is push Harper and Hayley together, and they both begin to fantasize about a life together with just them and Hayley's daughter Lily. Harper plans to ask Hayley to marry him, but asks sooner when they discover Hayley is pregnant. Hayley agrees, but constantly fights when Harper tries to get her to move out of the house for her safety.
The Bride,whose name is Amelia, continues to bother the people in the house. Harper is concerned that the ghost wants to confront her, especially when she almost causes Hayley to commit suicide. Together they learn that she was going to kill herself and her baby the night she died. Harper almost dies trying to recover her long lost bones. He lives, however, and he and Hayley go on planning their fairytale wedding and their lives."
- The Dream Trilogy - 2005
- Daring To Dream - Sept
- Holding the Dream - Oct
- Finding the Dream - Oct
- The Stunning Key Trilogy - 2006
- Key of Light - May
- Key of Knowledge - June
- Key of Valor - July
- The Gallaghers of Ardmore Trilogy - 2006
- Jewel of the Sun - Sept
- Tears of the Moon - Sept
- Heart of the Sea - Oct
- The Circle Trilogy - 2007
- Morrigan's Cross
- Dance of the Gods
- Valley of Silence
- Sign of Seven Triology - 2008
- The Blood Brothers - June
- The Hollow - July
- The Pagan Stone - Dec
- The Bride Quartet - 2007
- Visiion in White, Mackensie - Nov 2009
- Bed of Roses, Emmaline - Dec 2009
- Savour the Moment, Parker - Coming in May 2010
- Happy Ever After, Laurel - Coming in Dec 2010
* - This is the date that the book was completed.
Send me your favorite story.
Books I've Read . . .